Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts and internal decision making. Such information may include but is not limited to, anonymous usage of the app such as how often accessibility features are used, how many members are made in the app, amount of times the app is used, and more.
Effective Date: 03/10/2022
Applicable To The Following Mobile & Web Application:
Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- d) DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the App and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller’s name or “Data Controller,” as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- f) SERVICES: “Services” means any services that we make available for sale on the App.
- g) PERSONAL DATA: “Personal DATA” means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the App that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION:
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our App.
Article 3 -CONTACT:
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Apparyllis U.G. The Data Controller may be contacted as follows:
The Data Controller and operator of the App are one and the same.
Article 4 – LOCATION:
The location where the data processing activities take place is as follows:
Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse 214, 47800 Krefeld, Germany
Article 5 – MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 6 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how you use our App, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- a) Registered users: You, as a user of the App, may be asked to register in order to use the App or to purchase the Services available for sale.
During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- I) Interaction with our representatives in any way
- b) Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the App and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- c) All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our App.
- d) Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the services on the App, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information will not be stored and will be used exclusively to assist with your one-time purchase.
- e) Other Information: In addition to collecting the Personal Data as already described herein, we may also collect the following Personal Data:
– Members of the plural systems who use this app, as the main purpose of this app.
Article 7 – HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
The systems that we use to store your information include but are not limited to:
We ensure that only core necessary people have access to our database and user list.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancellation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 8 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our App and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our App.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts and internal decision making. Such information may include but is not limited to, anonymous usage of the app such as how often accessibility features are used, how many members are made in the app, amount of times the app is used and more.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- a) Improving your personal user experience
- b) Communicating with you about your user account with us
Article 9 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- a) To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- b) To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- d) As may be necessary for the operation of our App
- e) To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- f) If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our App or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 10 – OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our App such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: [email protected]. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our App or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our App in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 11 – MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may reach out to us at the following email address: [email protected].
Article 12 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 13 – YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
– the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to have access to your Personal Data
– the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
– the right to portability of your Personal Data
– the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
– the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
– the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Article 14 – CONTACT INFORMATION: