Terms of Service
October 27, 2022
We changed our terms of service to better reflect all our apps and services. The terms of service now uses "our services" instead of "the app" when referring to our applications and API.
We added the clause "Code of Conduct" to encompass proper use of our services and how to conduct yourself while using our services.
Effective Date: 27th / October / 2022
Applicable To The Following Application:
Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- a) APPLICABLE APPLICATION: This will refer to and be applicable to our apps listed above, which shall hereinafter be referred to as “our services.” This includes the app itself, its web version, as well as the API used to operate this app.
- b) EFFECTIVE DATE: “Effective Date” means the date this Terms of Service comes into force and effect.
- c) PARTIES: The parties to this terms of service are the following: Apparyllis U.G ("We"). and you, as the user of our services. Hereinafter, the parties will individually be referred to as “User” and collectively as “Users.”
- g) FRIENDS: “Friends” means any other user of our services that you have added to your friends list on our services.
- f) APP: This refers to our applications, regardless if it is a web, mobile, windows or another platform.
Article 2 – FRIEND PRIVACY:
You agree that you shall hold and remain in strict confidence any information that is presented to you from friends. Screenshots or paraphrasing or verbatim of friend's information is strictly prohibited.
Article 3 - FAIR USE:
You are allowed to upload and store as much information and/or pictures on our services that you should require for the fair use of our services. You agree that you shall use our services in a fair manner without intentions of harming the servers or without intentions of disrupting the service for other users.
In connection with your use of our services, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limitation, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods of technology
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
Article 4 – CODE OF CONDUCT
While using our services, you agree to hold yourself to our code of conduct.
If you violate our Code of Conduct, your account can be permanently or temporarily suspended. Apparyllis U.G. holds the sole discretion to determine if the code of conduct was broken and what the proper course of action is in individual cases. In the event your account has been suspended in response to a violation of our code of conduct, we will contact you with the reason.
As a user, you hold the right to report to Apparyllis U.G. any users you feel has violated our code of conduct.
You agree that any content uploaded, written or stored by you, in connection with our services, that may be visible to other users shall not be abusive, spam, threatening or otherwise harmful towards other users.
Usage of links
Adding or otherwise posting links on your account is permitted, however, you agree that any links you post does not link to any malicious or otherwise harmful website.
Usage of notifications
While using our services, you may trigger notifications to be sent out to other users, such as, but not limited, to your friends or friend request notifications. When using our services, you agree that any content of a notification that is written or otherwise provided by you is not abusive, unsolicited, threatening or otherwise harmful towards other users.
You agree not to purposefully trigger notifications as a way to spam the receiving users.
Explicit, nude and sexual content
You agree that any content uploaded, written or stored by you, in connection with our services that may be visible to other users shall not contain explicit, nude or sexual content.
Article 5 – RIGHT TO USE OUR SERVICES:
You agree that you are at least legally 13 years of age.
You agree that any violation of this Terms of Service may result in the termination of your right to use this our services.
Article 6 – MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
We retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of our services without notice.
Article 7 – GOVERNING LAW:
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Germany without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or our services shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Germany.
Article 8 – THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
Our services may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, our services or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Article 9 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on our services, not uploaded or stored by you, are the sole property of our services.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained in our services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact us immediately at: [email protected].
Any information, stored or uploaded by you and owned by you, that you explicitly share to your friends within our services shall remain your property and your friends do not have any claim for ownership of any content uploaded or stored by you.
Article 10 – TERMINATION:
You may, at any time, terminate your account with us by going into the app, going to account settings and pressing "Delete your account". Doing so will delete all your information with us.
Article 11 – DATA ACCESS BY US:
You understand that, in order to effectively debug or solve an issue with your account, that we require access to your account information and data you have uploaded or stored on our servers.